Thursday, March 13, 2014

X Alp's Training Spot Page

Geoff has been generous and has set up an X Alp's training spot page for me and anyone else who is keen to Hike and Fly.
If you have a spot and are hiking up to launches and flying off then contact me to place you on the list. If you have registered your SPOT with Geoff then I can put you on. If not then register your spot with Geoff Wong and then notify me and I can place you on the list!



If you watching from work or home then go to http://highcloud.net/spot/xalps.html and keep an eye on who is hiking and flying

Also keep an eye on my spot during this years month of May while I'm over in Europe as I will be doing a small event around Annecy, Bornes to Fly and then further into the alps checking out 2013 course by hiking and flying!

No comments:

Post a Comment