Thursday, March 27, 2014

Preparations for Europe Training are going well.

Well I have my ticket and Insurances organised and my Car hire sorted. I'm flying from Melbourne to Abu Dhabi then on to Geneva with Etihad Airlines thanks to Sascha from Travelscene Bright. Sascha also arranged for me a vehicle a VW Sharan over there through Driveaway. This is going to be my transport as well as my home for 4 weeks.

My gear is organised and I'm feeling very comfortable with it all.
Glider Ozone LM 5....check,
Ozone Ozium harness.... check,
Light weight Supair reserve....check,
BlueFly Varios....check
Flymaster Backup Vario....check
Down Jackets from Mont........ check,
Insurances.....check, Baselayer tops from Icebreaker.....check,
Gortex jacket and Pants from my cupboard and looking old.....check,
My all in one computer-phone-camera-down load machine for blogging and Facebooking with my trusty Samsung Galaxy 2 and back up batteries.....check!




No comments:

Post a Comment