Saturday, February 22, 2014

Another back to back Hike and Fly day!

Well I've ramped up my training to get ready for the Bornes to Fly (  http://www.bornestofly.fr/en/pilots/list-of-pilot-i-v-p/ )event in Annecy France in May 2014.

I am trying to get a good base of endurance ready for a 3 day Hike and Fly training weekend I am attempting  from the 7th to 9th of March 2014. I am trying to hike up and fly off at least every day with every third day, twice a day. In the afternoons I'm getting up Emily spur in 37 mins after doing one of the back Wandiligong spurs in the morning


 I am all kitted up now with great gear. I ve got my Ozone LM 5 glider 3.55kgs, Ozium harness 2.45kgs and nutshell helmet 470g with a lightweight Supair Xtra Lite reserve 1.4 kgs and great pair of Black Diamond Z Poles 275g. The whole kit is coming in at 11kgs including clothing without water.



If anyone is keen to come along on the weekend 7th to the 9th of March of even just part of this time it would be great to see you while I am exploreing the Australian Alpine region via hiking or paragliding.

No comments:

Post a Comment