Sunday, January 5, 2014

Oz X Alp's delayed

I was intending to do some hike and fly trips hear in Bright up into the alpine region but the weather is not playing our game. The winds are blowing hard until Wednesday. So I will be keeping an eye on the weather and keeping you informed!

No comments:

Post a Comment